Flowers

July 16, 2018

Hey! Friends, its me and I go to the wedding!
Today my friend married! And i so proud and happy to you my friend ANASTASIA 💛
For this special day I wanna look very minimalistic. I just find simple dress.
I choose the color orange for first  :
Because its suits me, for second this color its trend for summer 2018 
"A beautiful orange, slightly more red than yellow, Russet Orange seems primed to take over as the new bold organic du jour — Pantone links it to nature and foliage, noting, "This forest floor orange speaks to earthen warmth.""




 Another trends color on spring/summer 2018
The spring/ summer 2018 color trends are here, with many season-perfect shades on display on the runway. We saw softer, more feminine shades of pink and lavender, as well as some bright and loud colors for spring 2018, like yellow and red to really help shake off the winter gloom.

1. Pink Lavender

2. 50 Shades of Lavender

3. Powdery Millennial Pink

4. Ultra Violet

5. Almost Mauve

6. Spring Crocus

7. Ash Rose

For more information read here

See you very soon,
Love, ANN

You Might Also Like

8 comments

Like me on Lookbook

Like me on facebook