My favourite things for summer

August 17, 2020

Hey hey hey!

I got my new package from femmeluxe.co.uk and i wanna to tell you that i adore this online shop more and more <3 Are you ready to see this perfect things? So.. here we go! But first visit big online SALE !!!





Why so beautiful? really i don't know! this dress amazing for evening !


If you’ve looked at your closet and felt like you are ready for a shopping spree, it’s time to get inspired by the best street style from the fashion capitals. From classic pieces with an updated twist to fresh tailoring, there’s a myriad of looks for everyone’s personal style. Get ready to update your wardrobe with these coolest fashion trends spotted at Spring/Summer 2020 fashion weeks. Read more here.

🔥🔥🔥

Outfit:





More here :
  • "co ords" :
  • "lounge wear sets" :
  • “ribbed lounge wear sets”
  • “knitted lounge wear sets”

See you,
Ann

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Like me on Lookbook

Like me on facebook