Pink and Black

January 09, 2020

Hey! 
Today I want to show you this perfect clothes from femmeluxefinery

Outfit:

Winter provides the perfect excuse to throw on jeans and a sweater every day from December through to March, especially for lazy girls like myself. That said, some days call for more than just denim—I work in fashion and even I constantly need the inspiration of celebrities and the street style crowd to pull myself out of style ruts. Especially when New York Fashion Week rolls around in February.
Though the next NYFW is still months away, I'm already taking note of how to cut down on my go-to outfit combination for the colder months. To help, it's time to brush up on winter's biggest trends by looking at what your favorite street style stars are wearing. I've narrowed down the street style trends to eight digestible looks below. Give them a try, and say adios to the jean/sweater outfit (at least for six out of the seven days of the week).













See u next time,
Love, Ann

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like me on Lookbook

Like me on facebook