Favorite things

March 13, 2019


Hey Friends!
Unfortunately I can't to wearing this things on the street because in Ukraine spring feeling cold. But I adore this clothes and I want that u see it in this time at this moments<3
So this is fist my favorite - super cool T-SHIRT ^^
Look at this!! so perfect 👅

I`m swear I wearing this in the summer and take very beautiful photo on it ❤

The next one is suits very beautiful on me! OMG!! I ADORE THIS JUMPSUITS !











Really very beautiful! Do u this so?
And the next two cool thing its absolutely similar but its in different colors! 
When i see this clothes for the first time i falling in love! Really! And i should that i want it and not only one! Look at this ! 💘

Do u like it? I'm sure u adore it! All this things from femmeluxefinery 💙
Check it out friends!

Hire the links for my favorite clothes to wearing!👇

The quality for all clothes really very good. I like all of this store! the prize is to good for me too and my favorite that i waiting for my order only two weeks! And its perfect for me.


 I'm sweater that u see all this things in the summer time ☺
A little more about Femme Luxe 👄
The store are a current, classy and forward thinking online fashion brand. Clothing that will make you look no further when you need that next dress/outfit for a night out, day out, party, special occassion, any event or maybe just chillin' at home! We make sure you stand out in the right way, attracting the right attention, giving you that look of either Femme Fatal or a Luxury lady. We believe this is the new era in style, and have narrowed it down for you by selecting the best collections to suit your needs.

We aim to deliver the biggest trends at the most affordable prices, on a global scale, with new rockin' styles posted every week we are smashing prices globally. Visit our home page ticker time bomb on discounted collections
.


OUTFIT :

See u soon^^
love, Ann


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like me on Lookbook

Like me on facebook